Friday, December 23, 2011

Say what?

First of all, The new design is so amazing!!! I love it so much!!! Thank you sooooo much Johanna!!! You are truly talented! :)


And now....

2 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS???????

Oh no! I'm not ready yet! I'm not ready yet!!!

**Deep breathe**

okay...

I'll get it done, I can do it!

But 2 DAYS?!?!


Okay... I think I'll be okay. All I have to do it make 2 mugs, and I'm good.
So....
I took out my guitar yesterday. I love it so much!

It's very photogenic, no? :)
I actually had no clue I took a picture of birds until I uploaded all my photos the other day.
I made the sky oober blue. What do you think?"

Oh, and look out, because soon I am going to hold a contest here! :)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR GUITAR♥ that, and i love the sky pics :D

mary ann said...

Wow, I really like that one of the sky, and the birds! Also, your guitar is really pretty, and I might have already said this, but I LOVE your design :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pics!!!

Emily Boyd said...

I love your design! It's sooo pretty! And I LOVE your photos! I like the uber blue sky. :)

Rebecca said...

nice guitar..i wish i know how to play one.

Sara said...

These are lovely! The one with the sky oober blue? LOVE it. So blue. It's an awesome blue. I do love blue. I really love the second guitar picture too!