Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Post by Sarah :)

                                                           
"You're gonna grin and bear it
You're new found popularity"
-Wicked, the musical, Popular
Hey guys!
I'm Sarah and I'm from the one with the B. Today I'm guest posting for Lily. (Bear with me, this is my first guest post.)

So I'm from outback Australia, and I live with my little sister, my parents, my dog, and 4 chickens. I do have 2 older sisters but they live in Perth.

 I started my blog because a really good friend of my mine urged me to do it. I post about everyday life, hairstyles, DIY/food, and fashion (sometimes) Come have a look...?
I'm nearly 16yrs of age, home schooled, doing a Certificate II in Music, and various other stuff. 

I like photos, animals, Flyleaf, Relient K, musicals (currently crushing on Wicked), playing Elphaba (my violin. Yes, she is named after the Wicked Witch from Wicked, who is green. Told you I am crushing on them), Lifehouse, my best friend Jenna.

That is all, 
Sarah
xox
Thankyou, Lily, for allowing me to do a guest post on your blog. I rather enjoyed it. Sorry if this appears on a Sunday. (it's Monday over here)

1 comment:

memory said...

I'm homeschooled too! Great job on the guest post :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm