Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Well, Hello. I'm alive :)

I survived!!!! I LIVE!!!! ;)

So, here are the pictures of my baby brother's baptism (or what I could get)

I just love this picture. Its so funny!

His Godparent's and Fr. Carmello

The alterboy








I took this afterwards, at his Godparent's house. They have an awesome vintage looking radio. As you can see, it isn't a real one. But its so cool!


His Godmother
So, now you have seen some of the pictures. Why could I not get the pictures of him actually being baptized?



My siblings.



They wouldn't let me out of the pew.





I wanted to cry.







But, someone else got pictures of it. I'm just sad that I couldn't see anything. At all.



Oh well.



And by the way. I'm giving up blogger for lent.

WHAT??? you say.

Yes. Does anyone want to post a bit for me until Easter?

My email is up in the Contact me page.

I'll post on Sundays though!!!!! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julia said...

Purdy photos! I love that first picture :D