Friday, June 8, 2012

Bucket List

1) Become famous somehow.
2) Travel to Europe
3) Learn to design blogs
4) Fill a mayo tub with vanilla yogurt and eat it in public
5) Drop a water balloon off a tall building
6) Go to Australia, and locate 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
7) Go to Vermont in the fall
8) Live in England for a year
9) Live in Paris for a year
10) Learn to write calligraphy
11) Visit a walk-through aquarium
12) Go to times square in new york
13) Visit a castle in Germany
14) Go to Scotland
15) Go to Ireland
16) Learn to decorate cakes like a pro
17) Throw a dart on a map and visit where it lands (please don't end up in the ocean!!)
18) Own a little white cottage on the sea side, like in Anne's House of Dreams
19) Hit someone over the head with a frying pan (Only in a dangerous situation of course!)
20) Meet David Tennant
21) Meet matt Smith
22) Meet Karen Gillian
23) Time travel
24) Discover an island
25) Own my own magazine
26) Pet a panda bear.
27) Go sky diving
28) Meet Taylor Swift
29) Go to a Micheal Buble concert
30) Be the worlds best photographer. :)
31) Write a book
32) Pay for someone's Christmas presents on layaway.






I'm sure that there are a bout a hundred more, but I won't bore you to much ;)

And I'm going to have to marry a very very VERY rich man ;)

Anyone wanna help me make a magazine?
From Crater Lake. I got in trouble for taking to many photos by one of the Rangers!!!! :OO
Plus, I have more. So yay :)









Photobucket

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I love that paying for someone else at christmas! Wonderful (: ever heard of the shine project? I think you'd like it!!

www.myshineproject.com

x.