Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blogger Interveiw: Emily Ruth


This weeks interviewer is Emily Ruth from Borrowing Photographs! Thanks so much Emily! i really enjoyed reading you answers :)

1} When did you start blogging?
     September 12, 2011. I had to go through my archives to find the exact date. :P
2} What is your dream job?
      Wife and mother, hopefully running my own business of some sort, preferably involving crafts and one that would not be adversely effected (affected?) by run-on sentences.
3} If you could travel anywhere in the whole world, where would go?
     Does just Europe count? If not, then Ireland/England/Scotland. Same general area. :)
4} What is your favorite book?
     I won't bore you all with a list of 100 books. L.M. Montgomery and Jane Austen are always favorites. It depends on my mood and what I am currently reading. The Princess Bride is pretty amazing (and really not about a princess).
5} What’s your favorite food?
     Fruit, preferably in fruit salad form.
6} Favorite color?
     Purple, hands down. Color combo? Coral and aqua.
7} Favorite Movie?
      Oh, munchkins. Um...The Princess Bride. Madame Blueberry (Veggie Tales). Pride and Prejudice (2005 version - sorry, '95 fans).
8} Favorite Quote?
     Currently - "The world is full of noise. Let us learn the art of quiet, stillness, and solitude." - Elizabeth Elliot.
9} Do you have a favorite animal?
     No. I like animals as long as I don't have to take responsibility for them. Cats are good, as are little dogs.
10} If you could meet 3 people you haven’t met yet, who would they be? Why?
     Like, famous people? bloggers? anyone? dead people? Let's see...I'll go with bloggers. You, Lily, Gabby (http://herlifeunderthesun.blogspot.com), Grace (http://gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com), to name a few.
11} Why did you start blogging?
      I wanted to have a place to share my photos and thoughts with people. Facebook just wasn't cutting it. :)
12} If the world was somehow taken over by an evil person, what would your protection plan be?
     Jesus. Although being invisible would be helpful.
13} What is your favorite song?
      Another "Top 100" kind of questions. Currently, Three Bells by the Isaacs (http://youtu.be/tUed7XQwjaM)
14} If you could be in a movie, what would it be about?
     My life. Just kidding...mostly. If my life were a Jane Austen novel, then my life. :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily Boyd said...

Thanks so much, Lily!

Emily Boyd said...

Just so you know, I saw my name out of the corner of my eye and jumped. Then I realized what it was. :)