Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's St. Valentine's Day!





This V-day (Or oregon appreciation day as i like to call it) is going to be the sameish as always. This year I am not chaperoning like i did last year, but some of it will be the same. Like... how I'm going to sit on the couch in my PJ's and watch TV. Preferably Doctor Who. Or a movie. Any one will suffice.
Has anyone else seen the Google logo? That kept me and two of my siblings entertained for a while! haha! It was so cute! The bear taking the octopus to eat sushi... That made me laugh.


"You must allow me to tell you..."
Happy Valentines (errr... I mean Oregon State Appreciation) day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle Hamilton said...

I saw the Google thing too! It was so funny!

~Michelle

Rachel Danielle said...

The first image made me laugh so hard. XD

Katherine said...

Hey Lily, here is the giveaway post-
http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2013/02/100-followers-giveaway-part-two.html